- Fevicryl Water Based Glass Colors 115 ML [10 Colors of 10 ML + 1 Outliner 15 ML] For Painting (G10C-BOX).
- Guidelines: 1. Apply Outliner on the top of the design printed. 2. Allow the outliner to dry for two hours to paint. 3. Paint it as per your choice of colours. 4. To Make painting more attractive use silver foil in the backside of glass at the time of framing.
- Colors are Ready-To-Use & water-based which are versatile to use. Non-toxic and safe for hands.
- Brilliant colours to get a stained glass effect.
- Product photos are taken to best represent the actual color. Please note that based on variations in your monitor/device resolution & settings, colors may look different.
Packaged & Marketed By:
Aumni Source Retail Solutions Pvt Ltd, 45 A, Bharathi Colony, 2nd St West, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India - 641004. Customer Care: +91 8800553979 Email: email@example.com. All prices inclusive of GST unless or otherwise specified.
|Material||Water Based Color|
|Pack Combo Regular Type||Regular Units/Packs|
|Gift Wrap Option Available||No|
|Weight Info||Weight: 0.21 KG (or) 203.5 Grams (approx) Per Unit Qty / Pack.|
- You may add more units to your cart to save more on bulk buying. Please refer to information on quantity discounts displayed along with pricing.
- For very large wholesale volume or for customized wholesale orders, please contact us.
- Shipping cost will be calculated based on weight, pincode and mode of shipping.
- Free Shipping Offers/Shipping Promotions/Sale Offers and Rewards may not be applicable for customized or mix & match wholesale orders.
- For OUT OF STOCK products and for products that are running low on stock, please contact us for placing wholesale orders. Lead time will apply.
I was trying to order a glass with radha krishna trace, but instead ordered a random glass with trace. I received a glass with lotus trace, and I have removed it using as I was hoping for a radhakrishna glass for painting. Kindly consider my request